Skip to main content
How a Librarian is the Key to Your Research Success
A librarian can help you:
- Understand what kind of information you need for your research assignment
- Decide the best places to look to find what you need
- Broaden or narrow your topic to make it manageable within the scope of the assignment and time you have to do it
- Formulate a question about your topic and find search terms that work
- Use library databases to find articles from scholarly journals, magazines, newspapers, and reference books
- Use the library catalog to find books
- Request items from other libraries
- Find information to answer any question, using credible and reputable sources.
Contact a Librarian Four Ways
Call us during our regular hours at 978-630-9338.
Email us at email@example.com.
Stop by the library to talk with the friendly librarian at the research help desk.
LIVE CHAT for QUICK QUESTIONS. For more involved questions, please phone or visit.
LaChance Library, Gardner Campus
|Monday - Thursday
||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Research Help, Leominster Campus
SIGN UP/SHOW UP: Call the Research Help Desk at 978-630-9338 to make an appointment.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
Circulation Desk 978-630-9125 Email the Circulation Desk
Research Help Desk 978-630-9338 Email the Research Help Desk
Academic Support Center 978-630-9333 Email the Academic Support Center
LIVE CHAT ASSISTANCE is available during regular LIBRARY HOURS.