Skip to main content
Borrowing Basics for Community Users
LIBRARY CARD: A valid picture ID with your current address is required for a library card. Library users must be 16 years of age or older.
LOAN PERIOD: 21 days for most MWCC items
CHECK-OUT LIMIT: 10 items
OVERDUE FINES: 10¢ per day for MWCC items. Fines accrue up to $3.00 for MWCC items.
Borrowing Details for Community Users
- Library users with a valid library card from a C/W MARS (Central/Western Massachusetts Automated Resource Sharing) circulating library may use that card at MWCC.
- Reserve items circulate to MWCC students only.
Overdue & Lost Library Materials
- Overdue MWCC items accrue late fees at10¢ per day, up to a maximum of $3.00 per item.
- MWCC library materials that are overdue for 21 days will be billed for a replacement cost.
- Library users will be held responsible for lost or damaged items. Library staff will determine if payment is required for a damaged MWCC item..
- Payment for lost items will incur an additional $10.00 processing fee.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS