Skip to main content
Need help USING the databases?
Select the VIDEO TUTORIALS tab at the top of this page.
HELP! I can't access the databases!
- Are you using your library card number (279451 followed by your student ID number--including the zeros)?
- Are you typing your last name in all CAPITAL LETTERS?
- When you type your password, are you holding down the SHIFT key? Using CAPS LOCK may cause problems.
- Try a different browser, like Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
- Is your browser set to accept cookies? If not, change the setting to accept cookies.
- Are you at work? Some workplaces have firewalls that prevent database access. Try again from home.
- If you have tried everything else, clear your browser cache.
- If none of these suggestions work, ASK A LIBRARIAN.
Looking for Print Periodicals?
Our subscription list for print magazines, journals, and newspapers
Accessing Library Databases from Home
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS