2. Click the download button under Zotero 5.0.
3. Allow Zotero to install, paying attention to computer prompts. When download is completed, click Finish.
4. Go back the to download page and install the Zotero Connector to your browser. This allows you to retrieve citations from the Internet and collect them in Zotero.
Once you've downloaded the program, make sure to create your Zotero Account so you can access your references from anywhere.
How do I Log into my Zotero Account?
1. In Zotero select Edit > Preferences
2. Open the Sync Tab and enter your login credentials, or click Create Account if you don't have an account already:
Syncs of data and files will now occur automatically, or can be executed manually by using the Sync icon ( ) in the upper right corner.
Please CONTACT US if you have questions.