Skip to main content
Search the Library Catalog
Borrowing from Other Libraries
TO REQUEST AN ITEM FROM ANOTHER LIBRARY
- From the library web site, access the LIBRARY CATALOG by choosing FIND BOOKS & MORE.
- Choose "All C/W MARS Libraries" and conduct your search to locate the item.
- Open the record by clicking on the title.
- Check that the item status is "Available."
- Click "Place Hold" at the top right.
- Enter your library card number (279451 followed by your student ID number, including the zeros) and PIN or password (your last name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS).
When the book arrives in approximately 5-7 business days, you will receive an email at your MWCC email account. You will then have one week to pick up the item at the Circulation Desk.
Commonwealth Catalog (ComCat)
The Commonwealth Catalog extends your search beyond the C/W MARS library network. Search through millions of items at participating libraries across Massachusetts. Requests will be delivered to your local library for pickup.
Interlibrary loan is a free service offered to MWCC students, staff, and faculty. We will generally be able to help you meet your information needs from local sources, but when this is not possible, we can place requests from more distant libraries.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS