Skip to main content
Do You Have a Library Card?
Your student ID card IS your library card! If you don’t have one, you can get a free card at the circulation desk.
Why Do You Need a Library Card Number?
- For online access to the list of items you have checked out, to request items, and to check the status of items you have requested.
- For access to our library databases from home.
Your MWCC Library Account
To check what items you have out, the status of items you have requested, and to create and save lists of books:
- From the library web site, access the LIBRARY CATALOG by choosing FIND BOOKS & MORE.
- Select LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT from the top left of the screen.
- Enter your library card number (279451 followed by your student ID number, including the zeros) and PIN or password (your last name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS).
- Choose the QUESTIONS? link for FAQs related to your library account.
- PAY FINES ONLINE: Look for the FINES tab at the bottom of your account information. The option to pay fines will be shown to the right of each item for which you owe.
Accessing Library Databases from Home
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS